Pages

Sunday, May 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 6: Violet!

Hello and good afternoon! Did you all have fun celebrating Cinco de Mayo yesterday? I am a big dull dud and spend my afternoon filling out job applications and working on my International Business Operations final project, which is kinda cool because it requires me doing research on Zara, a wonderful clothing store that I wish we had here, and I just found out you can order online finally!!! Yay! Oh and of course I've been working on the Challenge!
Today is a double hit because it also satisfies the requirements of the Adventures in Stamping challenge this week: unnatural animals! So, I did violet nails, with blue zebra stripes.
DSCF0835
Two more Zoyas today! They are probably my favorites of the moment. But I also own the most of them of any other brand so maybe that’s why. They have fantastic sales so I am always sure to take advantage! Speaking of sales, I found the entire Color Club Take Wing collection this weekend for $8! $8!!!!! Those colors are gorgeous and I'm so glad I bought them. Expect to see lots of them coming up. :)
This is Zoya Zara (purple) and Zuza (blue). I topped my ring finger with Pure Ice Cheatin’. I loved this mani! This is really my style as far as my nail art goes. I am not super inventive or adventurous. :)
DSCF0844
I hope you like it! Check out the other girls’s violet nails today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Erin

5 comments:

  1. I love these two colors together, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I would be sad to have to take it off for tomorrow. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! i was sad. :( i actually wore this for 3 days, and i even did both hands lol!

    ReplyDelete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!