Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 23: Inspired by a Movie!

This was hard to pick – there are so many movies I love and I had so many ideas. But I decided to go with my initial idea: Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Ever since I had bought Fingerpaints Tiffany Imposter I wanted to do something with this theme…of course I wasn’t the only one with this idea because there have been tons of Tiffany inspired manis, using CG For Audrey. I thought I was really original! Ha! Anyways, I did them anyway.
DSCF1064
Again, cuticle oil. Sorry but my hands are a mess – I have been neglecting them in my time off!
I used Fingerpaints Tiffany Imposter for the blue, I dotted Pure Ice Silver Mercedes for the necklaces, and of course stick on gems. The pink is Zoya Renee (a lovely hot pink jelly!) and I stamped with Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and Sinful Colors Black on Black.
DSCF1056DSCF1057
I wished I had done these a little neater; they always turn out so much cuter in my head.
Check out the other girls’s manis!
-Erin-

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this. So cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u sue! this one may get tried again sometime. :) it was a fun one!

      Delete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!