Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

31 Day Challenge: Day 15: Delicate Print!

I really didn’t know what to do for this challenge, so I stamped. My stamping collection is pretty limited, and I’ve seen this design lots of times, but here it is again. I actually like it. I’ve been dying to try out this base polish. I bought it on a whim at Ulta, only to find that when my Zoya shipment came they were nearly identical. This is OPI Significant Other Color, and the similar Zoya is Adina. Sometime maybe I will compare them. Of course I don’t think I could part with either. The color is gorgeous.
DSCF0977
I suck at describing colors, but it is a violet iridescent duochrome (I think that is what is would be called.) Two coats in these pics. I stamped with Ulta Plum Perfect.
DSCF0978
This pic shows some of the color shift in this polish. I just love it.
This was supposed to be posted Tuesday, so go back and look at the other girls’s delicate prints and check out what they have today!
Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. This is pretty! Those 2 patterns go good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely. I love the colours and the pattern is so nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u! I wish I could have gotten a better pic of the OPI. :/

      Delete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!