Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Zoya Apple: A Tragedy

Well, here it is. The most gorgeous color I own, RUINED. Yep. This is the 2nd attempt at doing some sort of stamping/nail art on Zoya Apple, and both times I hated it. I wanted to try again after the first FAIL (which I may show you sometime soon) and had just bought China Glaze Liquid Crystal. Guys this was so awful. Plus, you can see on my ring finger where the glitter TOOK OFF part of the base coat after I seriously messed up the stamping.
But the Zoya Apple is great. This color really stands out all on its own so the extras just ruin it. (…covers my eyes while you look at this disaster…)
green 4 blog
day 4 green
Do you see what I mean? I did not want to do this mani again, because I do not want to waste all of my Zoya Apple on ugly manis! So I left it as it was, and removed it immediately (OH and didn’t clean up either or do anything to my cuticles. I was too depressed.) I used Pure Ice Silver Mercedes to stamp the lizards, and the glitter is China Glaze Liquid Crystal. I had just bought the CG and was dying to use it.
Meh. 
Oh, and I just realized that my lizards have no heads. WTH.
Thanks for reading!
XOXO
Erin

2 comments:

  1. Bizarre lizards!!LOL Uh i hate when something like this happens to me! I'm sending a hug! :) Don't worry, i'm sure you'll came up with something for beautiful Zoya Apple, like studs, water decals, something else than stamping :) **

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I will have to come up with something good for this color. :)

      Delete

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!