Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I Joined a Group....

....but I didn't participate in the theme this week. The theme was any unstamped mani. My nails from Friday are still going strong and I have been no where for anyone to admire them yet (HA!) so I'm keeping it on for another day or two. Hopefully I'm up for the challenge next Sunday! 


I did paint my toenails, but I can't say I love it. But I'll share anyway. I don't like French tips on my toes but they look gorge on other people's. What can ya do?


Also, I added a GOTTA HAVE IT! tab at the top, I've been admiring so many swatches on everyone's blogs lately, so I guess it's time to start a wishlist so I can keep track! The list is pretty short for right now.


I'll leave you with a picture of my little Riley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!