Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Follow Me on Glitter! 

My first mani/pedi! Ok, not exactly, but the first that I have photographed for blogging. Let me just say that I LOVE nail stamps and they are the main reason for my newfound obsession and hobby. I apologize for the quality of my photos, as I am still learning! My camera is just a regular Fujifilm Point and Shoot.

The inspiration for this look came from this polish:

Nicole by OPI: Follow Me On Glitter (Kardashian Kolor)


On my toenails I did a basecoat of black. Then I taped off a diagonal strip with filled in with a shimmery opalescent gray, followed by a gray glitter stripe, and last minute added a turquoise stripe.
(I know, I have really LOOONG toes! and teeny, tiny toenails, hence why there is only a design on my big toe!)

My fingernails were painted turquoise on 4 nails and stamped with black, with my index finger painted with gray glitter.

(Horrible cuticles. My job involves me to use my hands ALOT so they get ragged very easily.)

What I used:
Orly Top2Bottom basecoat/topcoat
Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear Black Out
Sinful Colors Let Me Go
Nicole by OPI Follow Me on Glitter
China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise
NYC Extra Shiny Top Coat

Konad Plate m63




XOXO
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I HEART COMMENTS! So let me know what ya think!